Robert Parsons entered the College in September 1933 and was in Sheephouse Games House. He was appointed a Sub Prefect in 1938. He left in March 1939 and went to Messrs Shaw & Elder in Guildford on probation.

He stayed on in the RAF after the war and was stationed at RAF Thornhill, Gwelo in what was then Rhodesia. He died in a flying accident and is buried in the cemetery there.

* Included on the Armed Forces Memorial at the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire